1. Women spend over $30 billion dollars on cars and influence $60 billion in sales a year.
2. Women make up at least half of the drivers on the road.
3. Women account for 80% of the car market.
Written by Hilary Green, a successful owner and manager of Honda, Volkswagen and BMW dealerships as well as Acura and Buick stores, Cars for Girls: The Book gives female consumers an insider’s edge into the world of automotive buying and selling, leasing, service, finance and more!
Learn how to shop for the car of your dreams with confidence, discover how to find the right car for you, uncover the art of negotiation, and so much more!
- The Workings of the Car Industry
- How to Choose a Dealer
- How Supply and Demand Influence Price
- How to Understand Values
- How to Determine Your Budget
- How You Can Negotiate a Great Deal
- Leasing Vs. Buying
- When a Used Car is Right for You
- What Your Used Car is Really Worth
- How and When to Shop for the Best Deal
- And So Much More!
Cars for Girls: The Book was written to empower women and to take the mystery out of the car buying process.
By respecting and educating women, Cars for Girls: The Book will help female consumers make clear and comprehensive car buying decisions and effective, dynamic purchases.
The Cars for Girls E-book is over 49 pages of great info not found on the site.